Empowerment, Not Entitlement!

We Need Empowerment, Not Entitlement

It Really Isn't All About "Me"!

Monday, November 19, 2012

Obama's "I'm Determined To Be A Public Embarassment World Tour" Part (I've lost count)

President Obama meets Myanmar (Burma) opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi, awkwardness and embarrassment ensue:

H/T The Blaze


He couldn't pronounce her name but that didn't stop him from showing the Nobel Prize winner and all of Myanmar just how warm and friendly Americans can be.

*Shudder*

3 comments:

  1. Ah, the beauty of a total social moron. The terrified look on this poor woman's face as he enfolds her. You can almost see the thoughts, "Is he going to shaft me as badly as he has shafted his fellow countryment?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he's sucking on her earlobe ... or has his tongue in her ear in the kiss shot. And as for the wave ... I can't wait to see that wave as he leaves DC on his way back to Chicago. I'll even wave back! oo0o

    ReplyDelete